Thursday 3 December 2009

Save money with Smart alerts

Are you one of these people like me who has eternal patience when it comes to waiting for that latest gadget to come down in price . Like many un-sheep like amongst us , I have not bought an Ipod or an apple Iphone .Not because I believe they are inferior products they are excellent. The reason is because I refuse to pay over the odds for anything especially gadgets. 

Blu ray players are starting to come down in price now which is good and in time I will buy one. This brings me on to the purpose of article which is to explain that pricegrabber.co.uk offers a clever service of smart alerts that track the prices of products and emails you when the price of the item in your list drops.
This service has been a real hit in the USA on their sister site pricegrabber.com. 






Hopefully the company is still trading by the time I decide to buy an Iphone in 2019!!!




Posted by L Kempes

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment